Daily Policies and Procedures
To help assist us in reducing the risks associated with potential health exposures, we are asking those who visit our facility to verbally complete this questionnaire each time you visit the gym.
1. In the past 14 days have you or a family member experienced any of the following? Fever above 99 degrees, chills, shortness of breath, cough or body rash?
2. Have you been in contact with anyone either- diagnosed, or having similar symptoms of COVID 19 with in the last 14 days?
3. Have you travelled to an area in the last 14 days where a current breakout of COVID 19 is happening?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, we ask that you re-schedule your visit. Make ups can be done anytime throughout the session for missed classes.
Below are new operating procedures that you can expect each time you bring your child to class.
1. A temperature taken outside the door, below 100 degrees.
2. One adult may enter with each child. If your child is old enough to enter without you, please wait outside.
3. Please wait to enter the building until the class before has left. This will help minimize the amount of traffic through the door at any given time. A staff member will let you know when the lobby is ready.
4. All adults must wear a mask at all times. Masks for children vary per class, please ask your instructor for mask guidelines for your child.
5. Wash your hands BEFORE entering the gym facility. Then we also suggest, directly after.
6. Each class has a reduced capacity limit. Please ask a staff member for more details regarding your specific class.
7. Please update your contact information at the front desk to make sure we have the best phone number to reach your household, in case of a potential exposure.
Daily disinfection of ALL gym and classroom materials including:
All mats, hula hoops, balls, bells and any other gym equipment used. Pre-School toys, tables, chairs, craft/learning materials used (scissors, markers, glue bottles), and kitchen items. Lobby and bathroom items.